The purpose of the PSET Research Repository is to store or manage collections of research and other related documents thus preserving for long term use;
- To collect content in a single location;
- To enable easy access to PSET intellectual outputs by the wider stakeholder community;
- To reduce duplication of research on PSET;
- Enable easy access to Departmental intellectual outputs by the wider stakeholder community; and
- Demonstrate and promote research activity to potential research students and DHET staff.
This site is designed for educational purposes. No payment is made for material submitted for publication and reference on the site. The Research Repository accepts no responsibility for inappropriate usage of the site, or for rights or claims deriving from the use of the site.
Objectives of the PSET Research Repository:
- To create global visibility for the Department's commissioned research;
- To provide open access to institutional research output by self-archiving; and
- To store and preserve other institutional digital assets, including unpublished or otherwise easily lost ("grey") literature (for example, theses or technical reports).