The purpose of the PSET Research Repository is to store or manage collections of research and other related documents thus preserving for long term use;
- To collect content in a single location
- To enable easy access to PSET intellectual outputs by the wider stakeholder community;
- To reduce duplication of research on PSET;
- Enable easy access to Departmental intellectual outputs by the wider stakeholder community;
- Demonstrate and promote research activity to potential research students and DHET staff; and
- Capture and preserve the Department’s intellectual assets derived from the Labour Market Intelligence Partnership.
This site is designed for the educational purposes. No payment is made for material submitted for publication and reference on the site. Research Repository accepts no responsibility for inappropriate usage of the site, or for rights or claims deriving from the use of the site.
Objectives of the PSET Research Repository are:
The objectives for having the PSET Research Repository are:
- To create global visibility for the department commissioned research;
- To collect content in a single location;
- To provide open access to institutional research output by self-archiving it; and
- To store and preserve other institutional digital assets, including unpublished or otherwise easily lost ("grey") literature (for example, theses or technical reports).